“Catering means being included in the most important events in people’s lives. For our community partners, that means helping them raise money to serve people in need. In our business, we are instrumental to these fundraising events’ success, and we take no greater pride in our work than we do in the contributions we make to non-profit organizations”
— David Tenenbaum and Jeremy Bronson, Owners
One of Denver’s great strengths is the enormous civic pride and community engagement of our residents. Our team and our company embody that community spirit in many ways:
- Volunteering for many local organizations
- Donating food and staff to community events
- Serving on committees and boards of the organizations we support
- Participating with industry organizations and local chambers of commerce
Doing Business Locally
Partnering with local suppliers is one more way Occasions Catering supports the community. Our clients benefit from getting the very best from regional businesses, we reduce environmental impact by minimizing product shipping, and – perhaps most importantly – we focus economic investment dollars right here in Colorado.
In addition to countless hours of time donated to community organizations, we make a dramatic and measurable impact on those organizations’ bottom lines through our cash and in-kind contributions.
- In 2014, we catered over 214 non-profit events, making in-kind donations totaling $287,207 in support of these worthy organizations.
- Auctions of donated Occasions Catering gift certificates helped raise over $50,000 more for our non-profit partners.
Just a few of the organizations with which Occasions Catering is actively affiliated are as follows:
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Downtown Denver Partnership
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- We Don’t Waste
- Colorado Catering Association
- National Association of Catering Executives
- International Special Event Society
- International Caterers Association