One of Denver’s great strengths is the enormous civic pride and community engagement of our residents. Our team and our company embody that community spirit in many ways:
- Volunteering for many local organizations
- Donating food and staff to community events
- Serving on committees and boards of the organizations we support
- Participating with industry organizations and local chambers of commerce
In addition to countless hours of time donated to community organizations, we make a dramatic and measurable impact on those organizations’ bottom lines through our cash and in-kind contributions.
- We donate over 5% of revenues each year in support of non-profit events, defraying over $250,000 in direct event costs for these organizations.
- By donating gift certificates to event auctions, we help raise over $50,000 more for our non-profit partners.
Doing Business Locally
Partnering with local suppliers is one more way Occasions Catering supports the community. Our clients benefit from getting the very best from regional businesses, we reduce environmental impact by minimizing product shipping, and – perhaps most importantly – we focus economic investment dollars right here in Colorado.
Just a few of the organizations with which Occasions Catering is actively affiliated are as follows:
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- North Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- Denver Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Caterers Association
- National Association of Catering Executives (NACE)
- International Special Event Society (ISES)
- International Caterers Association (ICA)